Thursday, November 10, 2011

A New Blog

About a year ago, I started my first little blog, A Princess Preschool.  I knew this would be a short-lived blog due to my girls rapidly approaching and surpassing preschool age, but I enjoyed it anyway. It is a way for me to share about my new experiences in homeschooling, but it is limited in other ways. There are times I have what I think would be a great post about something our family has done, is going through, or going to do, but if it didn't fit with the topic of homeschooling, I didn't post it. I hope to rectify that situation with this new blog. I hope the broader subject matter will allow for me to post frank discussions about our faith journey as well as our continuing adventures in homeschooling. In the coming weeks, I will reintroduce you to the family and some of the things we have been working on. I hope above all else that the words written here will encourage you as many other blogs have encouraged me!



I hope you will continue to tag along with us at Faith and Family Moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment